Worried about trampoline safety? Trampolines are actually safer than you think. At Sky’s the Limit, everything is about safety – from our park design to our team members. Check out our tips below!
- No double bouncing: Use your trampoline to bounce yourself, not others.
- Stay within your physical limits
- No backflips: No flipping into what you can’t see. Front flips are permitted in select park areas.
- Stick to one trampoline: Keep your bouncing to one trampoline. No running or bouncing between trampolines.
- No head-first diving into the foam pits
- No headshots: On the dodgeball courts, aim below the neckline.
- Dress right: Remove all loose articles from your pockets and wear comfortable clothing.